|21 Aug||Forest Green||-||Stevenage||The New Lawn|
|25 Aug||Forest Green||-||Swindon||The New Lawn|
|01 Sep||Notts County||-||Forest Green||Meadow Lane|
|08 Sep||Forest Green||-||Port Vale||The New Lawn|
|15 Sep||Milton Keynes||-||Forest Green||Stadium mk|
|18 Aug||Bury||1 - 1||Forest Green||Gigg Lane Stadium|
|11 Aug||Forest Green||1 - 1||Oldham||The New Lawn|
|04 Aug||Grimsby||1 - 4||Forest Green||Blundell Park|
|05 May||Forest Green||0 - 3||Grimsby||The New Lawn|
|28 Apr||Luton||3 - 1||Forest Green||Kenilworth Road|
Forest Green Rovers Football Club is a professional football club based in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire, England. Affiliated to the Gloucestershire County FA, they are currently members of League Two, the fourth tier of English football, and play at the New Lawn.
The club was established in 1889 by Reverend E.J.H. Peach, representing the Forest Green area of Nailsworth. The name Rovers was adopted in 1893, and the following year the club were founder members of the Mid-Gloucestershire League. Their first home league match on 6 October was a 1–1 draw with Brimscombe, and the club went on to finish the 1894–95 season in third place. Nailsworth had become an urban district in 1894 and there was an effort to ensure the town was represented by a football team. As a result the club was renamed Nailsworth Association Football Club and many members of the original team were replaced by players from Nailsworth, although they continued to play at the original Lawn Ground in Forest Green. However, the club withdrew from the league during the 1896–97 season.
The club was re-established in 1898 under the Forest Green Rovers name, and absorbed Nailsworth Thursday shortly afterwards.
Samuel Ian Rus
Dale Owen Benn
Lee Harvey Col
Mark Alan Robe