|22 Apr 19||Wycombe  ||-|| Walsall|
|27 Apr 19||Wimbledon  ||-|| Wycombe|
|04 May 19||Wycombe  ||-|| Fleetwood Town|
|19 Apr 19||Rochdale|| ||1 - 0|| ||Wycombe|
|13 Apr 19||Southend|| ||0 - 2|| ||Wycombe|
|09 Apr 19||Wycombe|| ||0 - 1|| ||Charlton|
|06 Apr 19||Wycombe|| ||2 - 3|| ||Portsmouth|
|30 Mar 19||Oxford Utd|| ||2 - 1|| ||Wycombe|
Wycombe Wanderers Football Club /ˈwɪkəm/ is a professional association football club based in the town of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England. The team play in League One, the third tier of English football.
The club plays at Adams Park, which is situated on the western outskirts of High Wycombe, and they traditionally play in quartered shirts of navy (Oxford blue) and pale blue (Cambridge blue). The club's nicknames are "the Chairboys" and "the Blues".
The current manager of the club is Gareth Ainsworth, who was appointed as player/manager following a period during which he served as caretaker manager, after Gary Waddock was relieved of his duties following a 1–0 defeat at home to Wimbledon on 22 September 2012. Ainsworth retired from playing at the end of the 2012–13 season. He is assisted by Richard Dobson.
The club was awarded the Family Club of the Year award twice in a row in 2006–07 and 2007–08. This is the only time that the award has been given to the same club in consecutive seasons. The club received a Football League Family Excellence Award after the 2009–10, 2011–12 and 2013–14 seasons.
Formation and early years (1887–1921)
The exact details of the formation of Wycombe Wanderers F.C. have largely been lost to history. A group of young furniture trade workers started a team to play matches in 1884. This team was called North Town Wanderers.
In 1887, a meeting held at the Steam Engine public house in Station Road, High Wycombe saw the formation of Wycombe Wanderers F.C. It is highly likely the club was named Wanderers after the famous Wanderers, winners of the first F.A. Cup in 1872. The club played friendly matches between 1887 and 1896. It first entered the F.A. Amateur Cup in 1894 and the F.A. Cup in 1895. In 1895 the club moved to Loakes Park, which would become its home for the next 95 years. In 1896 the club joined the Southern League and competed in the Second Division until 1908.
In the summer of 1908 the club declined the invitation to retain their membership of the Southern League. The club decided to pursue amateur instead of professional football and joined the Great Western Suburban League and remained there until the outbreak of the First World War. After the hostilities had ended the club joined the Spartan League in 1919 and were Champions in successive years. In March 1921 the club's application to join the Isthmian League was accepted.